Wednesday, February 09, 2005

Problems in General Physics

This is the well known title of the classic by Igor Evgenyevich Irodov published by Mir Publishers, Moscow. In this blog I will try to solve these problems one by one.

I know that there are umpteen number of "Solutions to Irodov" books and also numerous materials available in the net. But a blog is something I have not found. But again primarily this blog is intended to solve, if not anything, my boredom.

My former batch-mates and current room-mates, Sanjeev Kozhisseri and Sreepad Kutty are assisting me in this venture. Meaning, they are solving problems, which I am not able to.

10 years after junior college and 6 after engineering, my friends and I are finding it a little tough. Mostly because we have forgotten most but the basics. Hopefully, perseverance will see us through.

13 Comments:

At 11:39 AM, Blogger Sreekesh Menon said...

good venture.

 
At 5:33 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

please give me the solution to 1.82 irodov (problems in general physics)

 
At 10:13 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

can u pls lemme kno d soln of prob no.1.127 part b.. i wastd a lot of tim n brains on this.. still no results satisfyin d answers..

 
At 1:46 PM, Blogger Arpit said...

plz could u solve q. no 1.77 as well as 1.78???

 
At 1:47 PM, Blogger Arpit said...

could u plz solve qs 1.77 and 1.78??(from irodov)

 
At 11:28 PM, Blogger xyz said...

im tryin xtreamely hard to get to the book(irodov's problrms on general physics).pls tel me peoeple will i get dis book out here??if not den were d hell will i find the damn book

 
At 10:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

can u suggest me a gud book on all the solutions to the book please
---rohit

 
At 10:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

can u suggest me a gud book on all the solutions to the book please
---rohit

 
At 10:45 PM, Blogger 123456789123 said...

give the solution to pb no. 3.253 of irodov at my email id ankur.bansal487@gmail.com

 
At 11:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

PLEASE SEND ME THE SOLUTION OF PROBLEM NO 1.163 of general problem in physics by irodov AT niladrikor@gmail.com

 
At 9:51 PM, Blogger ajay said...

There is a linear current density K= 2a A/m in z direction , on the X=0 plane,
what is the field due to this current in two regions X>0 and X< 0 ?
can u please tell a detailed solution to it>>>>ill be thankful>>>>>plz do it by tomorrow>>>urgent for exam

 
At 7:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

1.127 is simple!!!!!!!
power = F.v ........now v u get by relation vdv/dx = meug ...put value of meu as alpha x ......
F isjust the frictional force .....
dFv/dx - 0 find x for maxima!!!!!
sub. bck in eqxn!!!!

 
At 11:22 AM, Blogger Sreejit said...

i can solve most of the probs in irodov. but plz suggest me a link where i can get a solutions to those unsolved problems...
please scrap me on orkut...
http://www.orkut.co.in/Main#Profile.aspx?uid=920600255104327131

 

Post a Comment

<< Home